Harry Martens Limmen guards your privacy
Your privacy is of the greatest importance to us, and therefore we have arranged things well. Not only because we thus comply with the newest (GDPR) regulations, but especially because you need to be able to trust that your data is in safe hands at our company.
In our privacy statement you can read which personal data we collect, why we collect this data and what we do with it.
In short, the statement boils down to the following: your personal data
- is only collected and used for the purpose that we have agreed upon with you or for which you have given us an assignment;
- is not shared with others, unless this is necessary in order to carry out our work for you or if we are legally required to do so;
- is secured carefully;
- is not stored any longer than necessary.
In addition, you have the right:
- to view, modify and transfer your data or have it removed;
- to withdraw your consent for data collection;
- to object to the processing of your data;
- to submit a complaint, for example at the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
You will find the elaborate text and more details in the long privacy statement below.
Questions or suggestions
Do you have any questions about the protection of your privacy at Harry Martens Limmen after reading the statement? Then please contact us.
Harry Martens Limmen, located in Limmen, is responsible for the collection and processing of the personal data listed in this privacy statement.
Our contact details:
De Wieken 22, 1906 DC Limmen (tel: +31 72 5055570 / +31 6 25463721)
www.ds-vitesse.com | email@example.com
We collect this personal data
Harry Martens Limmen collects and processes your personal data when you use our website or our company’s services. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we collect and process:
Via the website
This data is collected (automatically) when you visit the website:
- data about your activities on our website
- internet browser and device type
The IP-address only appears in logs for website security.
The other data is collected and processed by the Google Analytics statistics service, to give us an insight into website visits. The data is anonymous and is not shared, not even with other Google parties. This is laid down in a processor agreement that Harry Martens Limmen has entered into with Google.
You fill in the following personal data when you use the contact form:
- name (required field)
- email address (required field)
- other personal data that you actively provide via the message field
The data is sent to us via a secured connection (SMTP) and we use it exclusively to answer your question. The data is not stored in the website. In fact, sending the contact form is like sending us an email.
Via our company
You provide this data if you are our customer. We need this data to work for (or on behalf of) you.
- company name
- address details
- telephone number
- email address
- other personal data that you share with us during conversations, in correspondence or by telephone
We process personal data for this purpose
Harry Martens Limmen processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- to answer your questions;
- to carry out your assignment or to provide the service;
- for invoicing;
- to contact you when necessary;
- we also process personal data when we are legally required to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return.
The legal basis for this consists of:
- carrying out the agreement between your and our company;
- the corresponding legal obligations;
- the consent that you give or have given us for this.
Processing your personal data
Your personal data is only used within our own company, for the purposes described above and with devices and programmes that we have set up and secured properly for this purpose.
This is how we secure your personal data
We take the protection of your data seriously. We have taken appropriate measures to combat abuse, loss, unauthorised access, undesirable publication and unlawful changes. For example, the website is hosted on a Dutch server (the hosting party complies with the Personal Data Protection Act (Wet Bescherming Persoonsgegevens), no data is stored in the website and the devices and software that we use are secured properly.
Sharing your personal data
Harry Martens Limmen only shares your data with third parties if doing so is necessary for your assignment to us, our service to you or to meet a legal requirement. Data that is shared with Google (for analytical purposes) is rendered anonymous.
This is how long we store your data
Harry Martens Limmen does not store your personal data any longer than necessary for the purpose for which it has been collected.
- We apply the legal storage period for administrations: 7 years.
- Visitors of the website
- Google Analytics: this data is stored for 14 months and subsequently removed automatically.
- Website contact form: this data is removed immediately after the form is sent.
- Have you requested information or a quote and did you not become a customer? Or have we requested information or a quote but have we not become a customer? Then we will remove your personal data immediately.
Your rights: viewing, modifying, transferring or removing
You have the right to view, modify or remove your personal data. You also have the right of data portability. That means you can ask us to send the data that we have about you to you or a different organisation. Finally, you have the right to (temporarily) withdraw your consent for data processing or to object against the processing or sharing of your data.
You may send a request regarding the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within four weeks.
We point out that you have the possibility to submit a complaint at the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
A cookie is a small text file that is saved on your computer, tablet or smartphone during the first visit to this website.
Harry Martens Limmen only uses functional cookies that do not infringe upon your privacy. We do not place cookies from commercial third parties.
The website cookies are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure proper operation of the website and allow us to optimise our website. Your language choice is also defined in a cookie. The cookies are saved for up to two years after your visit to the website.
Google places various cookies when you visit the Harry Martens Limmen website. These cookies do not contain personal data (it is rendered anonymous) and they do not infringe your privacy.
- Analytical cookies – necessary for the operation of Google Analytics, so that we can track how visitors use our website.
- Google Maps cookies – necessary for showing Google Maps.
The cookies are placed and read by Google and are not shared with third parties. No personal data is stored in them. Thus, Google complies with the applicable regulations, you can read that in Google’s privacy statement. Here you can also read how long Google’s cookies are stored.
On our website you will find links to our Facebook, Twitter and YouTube pages. These social networks place cookies with functional, analytical and commercial purposes as soon as you visit a page. All social networks have their own privacy statement where you can read how they deal with your data and how long your data is stored. You will find these statements on the relevant websites.
You can opt out of cookies by changing the settings of your internet browser in such a way that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also remove all information that has been stored previously through your browser settings.
13 July 2018